ISO certifications and standards
"Flocon Vert" Certification
The 31 criteria for the 'Flocon Vert' (Green Snowflake) certification awarded to Les Rousses Resort are validated by three key actions which demonstrate the resort's pioneering and committed sustainable development policy.
More info at http://www.flocon-vert.org/projects/lesrousses/
Quality Tourism Label:
A label obtained for leisure activities in April 2016. Assessments have been carried out by mystery clients (renewal every 3 years, 350 criteria). The list of commitments includes:
- The service quality,
- Environmentally friendly,
- Promotion of local resources, and local tourist attractions and tourism products,
- Comprehensive, precise, clear and reliable information,
- A friendly, warm welcome, and personalised customer service,
- Helpful, responsive and competent staff,
- Optimal comfort,
- A clean, well-maintained establishment providing equipment in good condition,
- Accessible to people with special needs,
For more information go to: http://www.entreprises.gouv.fr/marques-nationales-tourisme/presentation-la-marque-qualite-tourisme
Tourism and Handicaps
Les Rousses Resort Tourist Office aims for the development of a large range of activities, accomodations and services with disabled access.
It has thus obtained the Tourism and Handicaps brand: http://www.tourisme-handicaps.org/.
It also encourages its partners to do likewise.
Discover the booklet edited by the Jura Department Tourist Office, that lists all the labeled sites in the region (with disabled access).
Consult also the national list of labeled sites here: http://dgcisth.armadillo.fr/app/photopro.sk/handicap
ISO 14001 certification
After obtaining ISO 9001 certification in the spring of 2006, the Les Rousses Resort management company is now also ISO 14001 certified. Les Rousses Resort made the decision to undertake the certification process as part of its commitment to protecting its natural heritage and welcoming visitors to an unspoilt environment.
A brief explanation of standard ISO 14001 and the benefits of certification:
ISO 14001 is an internationally accepted standard (162 countries) based on a principle of continually improving environmental performance by controlling the environmental impact of a company's business activity.
Companies undertake a double commitment to constantly improve performance while complying with any applicable legislation.
The standard provides a framework for developing an environmental management system, ensuring its traceability and giving it credibility through certification from an accredited external body.
Only 25% of ski area management companies have been certified to date (Domaine Skiable de France Data).
ISO 14001 certification provides the following benefits:
It does not mean that the company has a perfect environmental record but that it has implemented a corporate environmental management system in order to limit its impact, to deal with problematic issues and to continually improve its performance (it does not mean we are an "organic" ski resort).
Please contact our Quality/Environment Manager, Ronan Cailleaud, for more information. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHOPS AND SERVICES
- Food shops
- Other shops and services
- Facilities for children, Childcare centres
- Clothes, Accessories, Jewellery
- Sports shops and equipment hire
- Household goods, Decor, Souvenirs
- Summer hikes
- Vélo / VTT
- Riding schools
- Wellness and pools
- Golf courses
- Summer sled dogs
- Ski schools
- Museums and craft workers
- Cinema and libraries
- Museums and craft workers
- Riding schools
- Sled dogs
- Wildlife parks
- Holiday rentals
- Bed and Breakfasts
- Holiday centres and villages
- Groups and Stopover gites
- Nearby accommodations
- Tourist Office
- Picnic rooms
DAMAGE DES PISTES
- Liaison Lamoura - Lac Lamoura
- Les Auvernes
- Le Tour du Lac
- Baladaski (Tour du Crêt Pela)
- Le Boulu
- Liaison Darbella/Serra
- Le Massacre
- Liaison GTJ Darbella / Carrefour du Massacre
- Les Tuffes
- Liaison La Fournière
- La Dolarde
- Les Logettes
- Liaison La Frasse – Le Boulu
- Sur la Roche
- Le Risoux
- La Pierre levée
- Le Crêt des Sauges
- Liaison Chalet Rose - Plan Pichon
- Liaison Chalet de ministres - Croix du tronc
- Liaison Orbe – Risoux
- La Sambine
- Le Cernois
- Le Fer à cheval
- Le Bois de Ban
- Les Arobiers
- Les Chevreuils
- Liaison les Charrières
- Liaison GTJ Bois d'Amont/Les Rousses
- Liaison GTJ Les Rousses/Darbella
- Liaison GTJ Risoux/Bois d'Amont
- Le Champ de Neige
- Les Boisseliers
- Le Lac des Rousses
- Le Crêt des Landes
- Liaison Grépillon
- Liaison Omnibus